TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - Phase two of the jail study was released Monday. Part two of Vigo County's jail study is complete and available for you to check out online.
The county paid RJS Justice service nearly $100,000 to complete an assessment of the jail and the county's criminal justice system.
In part one, RJS recommends building a 530 bed jail. in part two, RJS says Vigo County doesn't have to build a jail to that capacity all at once.
Part two makes the entire report 188 pages in length.
- Phase two of jail study released
- The study continues, second phase of Vigo County Jail study to wrap up in September
- The Phases of The Moon
- Study underway at the Vigo County Jail
- Potential cost and timelines released from officials in new Vigo County Jail study
- Phase one on main street project begins
- Next phase of 7th Street construction starts
- Local mine adds jobs in rebuilding phase
- Vincennes begins last phase of levee project
- Public forum on jail, criminal justice study March 20th