TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If you're insured through the Healthy Indiana Plan, you still have a chance to change your coverage.
The open period lasts through December 15th.
MDWise hosted a series of informational sessions across the state.
News 10 had the chance to speak with a representative.
She says it's important to consider your options.
"A lot of people just don't know that there is this program through the state of Indiana. That they may qualify for free or very low-cost insurance. For those who are above the 138 percent federal poverty level, they would qualify for a marketplace plan," Nikkie Gilbert said.
- People using HIP plan still have time to update coverage
- Fed approve HIP work requirement, drug treatment
- Be prepared for Emergencies have a plan in place and the proper insurance coverage
- Olney passes ordinance on 5G coverage
- Trump birth control coverage rules blocked nationwide
- Fewer people applying for college financial aid, time running out
- Trump plans to make more people work for food stamps
- Local dentist office plans trip to help people in need
- BBB: Beware of clickbait offering "exclusive" shooting coverage
- Notre Dame employees keeping free birth control coverage