TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - The Jake Odum Golf Classic happened at Hulman Links.
The event is a fundraiser for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Odum started this outing last year because his cousin has battled with cystic fibrosis.
He says he doesn't want people to take their health for granted so this event is a way to draw attention to an important issue while also having fun.
Odum hopes to collect nearly $25,000 again this year.
- People took a swing at Cystic Fibrosis
- Walk for Cystic Fibrosis happening this weekend
- Clay County Fair in full swing
- Hulman Center renovations in full swing
- Spring Wildflower Season in Full Swing
- Click It or Ticket campaign in full swing in Illinois
- Stocks swing between big gains and losses after big plunge
- Split no more, Spider-Man gets another swing with Marvel
- 10th annual Swing for a Cure wraps up
- Kevin's Weather: SPECIAL PEOPLE