TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Together many hoped to one day find a cure for a life-changing disease.
Saturday was the Walk to End Multiple Sclerosis. This year's theme was "Together We Are Stronger".
Walkers could take on a one or three mile walk for the cause.
To many, one step is a step toward raising awareness and finding a cure.
"People that have MS because it effects their muscles walking can be hard, depending on what level MS you have," said Volunteer Carol Schumacher, "So we're walking for those who can't."
Organizers said their goal was to reach 500 participants as well as raise $45,000.
- People join walk to raise money and awareness for MS
- MS Walk hopes to help raise money and awareness for disease
- Hundreds raise money and awareness during 3rd Annual Buddy Walk
- Business raises money for autism awareness
- Raising awareness for child abuse
- Symposium raises awareness on rural opioid crisis
- Locals walk to raise awareness of ALS in the Wabash Valley
- Local community hosts Relay for Life event to raise money and awareness
- Local hospitals join forces to promote Infant safe sleep awareness
- Golf tournament raises money for veteran's famalies