TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - People in the community are celebrating diversity.
The Terre Haute Tomorrow intiative held its fourth annual diversity walk Saturday Morning. Participants walk one and a half miles.
The initiative is a vision of growth for the city of Terre Haute, and the walk is part of that plan. The committee hopes to evolve the sense of inclusion and diversity awarness in the community.
Organizers want people to embrace each others' differences.
- People embrace diversity at annual walk
- Weekend Diversity Walk promotes inclusion
- 2nd Annual Buddy Walk set for Saturday
- Second annual Buddy Walk honors Colton Murray
- Annual walk recognizes baby steps never taken
- Indiana courts embrace texting defendants about hearings
- Annual powwow connects people through ceremony
- Christmas walk
- New study finds diverse audiences drive blockbusters
- Windsor gears up for royal wedding, embraces Harry, Meghan