TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Easter is Sunday, and families are taking part in a special tradition to honor the holiday.
Friday night, the "Passion in the Park" presentation continued.
Families saw representations of the life and crucifixion of Jesus Christ. They walked through Fairbanks Park in Terre Haute to interact in the different scenes.
The actors behind the presentation are local volunteers.
News 10 caught up with one of the actors for Passion in the Park, Les Rivera. Rivera says, “It’s just another opportunity for us to get the story out there that this isn't just something you read in a book one day, this is real, and this is really what He did for you.”
The program is put together by Senior Education Ministries.
There will be viewings again Saturday and Sunday at 6, 7, and 8 in the evening both days.
That's weather permitting.
- Passion in the Park presentation continues in Terre Haute
- Construction continues in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute leaf pickup continues this week
- Ballot dispute continues in Terre Haute
- Does downtown Terre Haute need parking meters?
- West Terre Haute Area Parks Get Upgrades
- Make a Difference: Making 4-H her passion
- Launch Terre Haute continues series to help inspire creativity
- Softball game continues tradition by honoring Terre Haute business owner
- Work continues on 1st Street project in Terre Haute