VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Some residents in Seelyville are under a boil order.
According to town officials, crews had to do an emergency replacement of a valve.
Residents who live near Chamberlain Road, south of U.S. 40 should boil their water for at least five minutes before drinking or cooking with it.
They hope to lift the order on Thursday by late afternoon, after a series of tests.
- Parts of a Vigo County town under a boil order
- Parts of Vigo County town placed under boil order
- Clay County town under boil order
- Parts of Clark County under boil order
- Boil Order for town of Hymera
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Clay City Boil Order
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Boil order remains in effect for parts of Clay County