VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Recent rain has caused issues for a local bridge.
The Black Drive Bridge in western Vigo County is currently closed due to high water and debris.
The bridge spans across parts of Indiana and Illinois.
Now, most of that bridge has been washed out.
Parts of a large tree and other debris have also washed up onto the bridge.
Crews will begin making repairs on Thursday.
- Part of Vigo County bridge washes out
- Hand Washing 101
- Work starts on Cook Road bridge in Vigo County
- Vigo County bridge reopens after months-long repair process
- Vigo County Parks plans to fix Irishman's Bridge
- Parts of a Vigo County town under a boil order
- Parts of Vigo County town placed under boil order
- Vigo County Sheriff's Office takes part in active shooter training
- Bridge on Cook Road in western Vigo County still closed; needs repairs
- Cook Road Bridge in Vigo County one step closer to being fixed