TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County Parks and Recreation Department is asking for public input in developing its comprehensive master plan.
The department hopes to get ideas, opinions, and concerns regarding county parks at an upcoming meeting. It will be held on Wednesday, August 7, 6:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m. at the Fowler Park Log Barn located at 3000 East Oregon Church Road, Terre Haute, IN 47802.
For more information, contact Adam Grossman, Superintendent of Vigo County Parks and Recreation Department at 812-462-3392.
- Parks department seeks public input for master plan
- Parks department seeking public input on master plan
- Newton leaders seek public input on cannabis
- Vigo County Parks Department holds public meeting to discuss the master plan
- Daviess County seeking community input
- Vincennes Parks and Recreation Department looking for your input
- Christmas Walk, ATVs, and the Master Plan: Vigo County Parks Department discusses several topics during meeting
- Public input needed in VCSC superintendent search
- Indiana seeks input on spending $41M Volkswagen settlement
- High school renovations; leaders asking for public input