PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Parke County woman was arrested on Wednesday for domestic battery on a juvenile.
Parke County Sheriff’s Office reports they were called to a home in Judson around 6:30 p.m.
Krystle Selig, 32 of Rockville, was arrested for domestic battery on a juvenile. She was taken to the Parke County Jail with no bond.
- Parke County woman arrested for domestic battery on a juvenile
- West Terre Haute Police Officer arrested on domestic battery charge
- Wanted Parke County woman arrested
- Woman arrested for Counterfeiting in Parke County
- Clay County man arrested after reports of battery in Parke County
- Investigation into alleged battery at Parke County daycare
- WTH officer arrested on domestic battery charge placed on 'administrative leave with pay'
- Vigo County Juvenile Center getting upgrades
- Former commissioner out on bond after domestic battery and strangulation charges
- Juvenile to be charged as an adult for Parke County attempted murder