PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Parke County woman is behind bars for knocking her sister's tooth out with a drill.
Belinda Dobrowolski is facing a number of charges.
They stem from an argument between Dobrowolski and her sister around 1:30 Wednesday afternoon.
The victim told police Dobrowolski hit her in the mouth with a drill, breaking her front tooth.
Police searched the house for several hours before they say they found her hiding with her son in a crawl space.
- Parke County woman allegedly knocks her sister's tooth out with a drill
- Wanted Parke County woman arrested
- Statewide Tornado Drill Day
- Woman and eight-month-old baby allegedly thrown from moving car in Parke County, Vigo County man charged
- Police investigation underway after historic Parke County headstone found knocked over
- Tornado Drill Day In Indiana
- Woman arrested for Counterfeiting in Parke County
- Feeling blue? Thursday festival will help you with your sweet tooth
- Parke County man facing charges after allegedly stealing a vehicle and leading police on a chase
- Three behind bars on sex trafficking and child molesting charges, incident allegedly involves Parke County campground