PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Local students are learning about the responsibilities of parenting.
Health students at Parke-Heritage High School did a 'Sugar Baby Project.'
They used a bag of sugar to simulate a baby.
Students had to have their babies with them 24-hours a day.
That included when going to the bathroom, eating lunch, and attending class.
Each student wrote a paper at the end of the project about what they learned.
- Parke County students learn important lesson using a 'Sugar Baby'
- Local kids learn important lesson about helping others
- Dugger students learn drunk driving lesson
- Linton-Stockton staff learns lessons on poverty
- Nearly 100 Sullivan County kids learn life-saving lesson
- Terre Haute kids learn a lesson in fire safety
- Kids learn lesson of inclusion at MLK Youth Leadership Summit
- Helping kids learn the importance of energy savings
- Parke County students learning archery as part of schools physical education