PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man was arrested after police say he broke into a house in Parke County.
It allegedly happened early Sunday morning near Howard.
That is in the northwest portion of Parke County.
Police say 34-year-old Joshua Fint broke into the home searching for his car keys.
The homeowners called 911 and were able to keep him there until police arrived.
Fint was charged with residential entry and is currently in the Parke County Jail.
- Parke County resident keeps alleged home intruder until police arrive
- Brazil homeowner shoots an alleged intruder, investigation under prosecutor review
- Two Parke County residents busted for alleged insurance fraud
- Investigation into alleged battery at Parke County daycare
- Christmas arrives early in Clay County
- Police issue warning about Parke County scam
- Putnam County man arrested after alleged two county police chase
- WANTED: Police search for two accused of Parke County home burglary
- Alec Baldwin arrested in alleged parking dispute punch
- West Terre Haute residents celebrate with Party in the Parks