PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man was arrested after police say he broke into a house in Parke County.
It allegedly happened early Sunday morning near Howard.
That is in the northwest portion of Parke County.
Police say 34-year-old Joshua Fint broke into the home searching for his car keys.
The homeowners called 911 and were able to keep him there until police arrived.
Fint was charged with residential entry and is currently in the Parke County Jail.
- Parke County resident keeps alleged home intruder until police arrive
- Two Parke County residents busted for alleged insurance fraud
- Brazil homeowner shoots an alleged intruder, investigation under prosecutor review
- After evading police during a chase, Parke County homeowner finds, holds suspect until officers arrive
- Parke County man threatens to shoot police during standoff, police allege
- Investigation into alleged battery at Parke County daycare
- Christmas arrives early in Clay County
- Putnam County man arrested after alleged two county police chase
- Police issue warning about Parke County scam
- POLICE: Parke County man set fire to his garage and home before killing himself