PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Parke County man entered a guilty plea to voluntary manslaughter.
As part of that plea, John Hartman was sentenced to 30 years in prison.
Hartman admitted to punching his wife, Rebecca, for more than two hours in April of 2017.
She died at their Rockville home.
Court documents show Hartman called 911 himself, to report the crime.
- Parke County man sentenced after he admitted to punching his wife for more than two hours, killing her
- Work release and probation: Man sentenced for abducting his wife and causing a multi-hour standoff
- Rockville man killed in Parke County crash
- Former Parke County Sheriff and his wife killed in Thursday evening crash
- Man charged with killing former Parke County Sheriff and his wife in a crash changes plea to guilty
- Alec Baldwin arrested in alleged parking dispute punch
- Sentencing date set for a man that admitted to shooting death at International Village
- Man released from prison for killing his wife the center of alleged Greene County standoff
- COURT DOCUMENTS: Pastor's wife admits to stealing church funds to buy drugs
- Terre Haute man charged after he allegedly kicked, punched, strangled, and threatened to kill a woman