PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State Police report a 34-year-old was arrested in Parke County in connection to a stolen excavator.
A Greenwood man made a report with Indiana State Police that a piece of construction equipment valued at more than $50,000 had been stolen.
The man stated his 2016 Takeuchi Mini Excavator was stolen from a Greenwood area job site in December of 2017. He then stated that he got a tip that the equipment could have been in the Rosedale area in Parke County.
The Excavator was located at the residence of Bradley A. Thompson in southern Parke County. Thompson was arrested and taken to the Parke County Jail.
He is facing a charge of possession of stolen property.
- Parke County man arrested after stolen equipment located
- Police needing your help locating stolen RV from Sullivan County
- Man arrested after Parke County pursuit
- Thousands of dollars worth of tools and equipment stolen from Vigo County construction site
- Wanted Parke County woman arrested
- Wanted man arrested, police find stolen firearms
- Man arrested after truck reported stolen
- Daviess County man killed after accident with farming equipment
- Police locate missing Vigo County man
- Regional Hospital Gets New Equipment