PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - People in Parke County had the chance to mingle with first responders on Tuesday night.
It was National Night Out for the county.
There was food, entertainment, and even monster truck rides.
Those who attended say this event is important for positive relationships between the community and law enforcement.
- Parke County holds its National Night Out
- Rockville holds their National Night Out event
- National park holds walking tour to educate the community
- National Night Out in Clinton
- Parke County prescription drop off service place on hold
- Chances and Services holds Appreciation Night
- Vincennes National Night Out rescheduled for Thursday
- Brazil celebrates National Night Out event
- New Meadows based business holds Friday night open house
- Terre Haute assisted living facility holds a community night