PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Parke County man is already out on bond after he was charged with animal cruelty.
Parke County deputies picked up Joseph Wilson.
Authorities say a dog was recently found dead, outside in the elements on Wilson's property.
An autopsy was performed at Purdue University.
The cause of death for the dog was determined to be starvation.
Wilson is now charged with cruelty to an animal.
Court documents show Wilson posted a $500 bond on Wednesday morning.
- Parke County deputies make arrest in dog starvation death investigation
- Indiana parents charged in suspected starvation death of 2-month-old
- Dad, stepmom charged in starvation death boy in Indiana
- One of four arrested in connection to starvation case sentenced
- Man sentenced to probation in connection to child starvation death arrested on meth charges
- Officials investigate death of Parke County baby
- Death Investigation underway in Parke County
- Life in prison sought for couple in boy’s starvation death
- Wanted Parke County woman arrested
- Parke County approves longevity pay for deputies and county employees