PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Parke County man is already out on bond after he was charged with animal cruelty.
Parke County deputies picked up Joseph Wilson.
Authorities say a dog was recently found dead, outside in the elements on Wilson's property.
An autopsy was performed at Purdue University.
The cause of death for the dog was determined to be starvation.
Wilson is now charged with cruelty to an animal.
Court documents show Wilson posted a $500 bond on Wednesday morning.
- Parke County deputies make arrest in dog starvation death investigation
- Indiana parents charged in suspected starvation death of 2-month-old
- One of four arrested in connection to starvation case sentenced
- Wanted Parke County woman arrested
- Parke County approves longevity pay for deputies and county employees
- Parke County officials investigate case of tuberculosis
- Vigo County Parks Department Making Syrup At Prairie Creek Park
- Blaze the Arson Dog is Vigo County's newest deputy
- Death investigation underway after dead body found at Oblong Park
- Death investigation underway in Sullivan County