PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - As the weather gets nicer, we are starting to see more and more workers out on the road.
We have another road closure to pass along...and this one is in Parke County.
The Mansfield Covered Bridge is closed for roof repairs.
A tree limb fell and damaged the roof in December.
The bridge remained open, leaving the hold in the roof, until now.
The Parke County Highway Department says they do not know when the repairs will be wrapped up.
- Parke County covered bridge closed for repairs
- Covered Bridge Festival comes to a close
- Bridge closed while crews begin repair
- Crews set to fully remove Fowler Park covered bridge for repairs
- Water levels drop at Parke County Covered Bridges
- Covered Bridge Festival keeping police in Parke County busy
- Scammers stopped at Covered Bridge Festival
- Nice weather improves Covered Bridge Festival Profits
- Covered Bridge Festival continues through weekend
- Local business thrives during Covered Bridge Festival