PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Parke County Courthouse has been restored to its former glory.
Work started in 2015 to fix leaks in the clock tower.
After that, more work was needed after crews found issues with the roof and gutters.
After three years, the project finally wrapped up, and the scaffolding that surrounded the building was taken down.
Locals say they're happy it's down in plenty of time before the Covered Bridge Festival starts.
- Parke County Courthouse construction wraps up
- Parke County Courthouse reno to wrap soon
- Parke County courthouse project set to wrap soon
- HVAC Issues close Vigo County Courthouse Early
- City holds off on construction project until another project wraps
- Longtime Terre Haute construction expected to wrap up soon
- Crews start construction project on Parke County road
- Vigo County courthouse murals reflect 200 years of county history
- Banner drops for CODA at Vigo County Courthouse
- Moms Demand Action urges change outside Vigo County Courthouse