PARKE COUNTY, Ind (WTHI) - A Parke County home is considered a total loss after an early morning fire.
It happened around 7:30 Wednesday Morning, in Bellmore.
Fire chief Jason Games told us one person was inside at the time, thankfully, the person got out okay.
Several first responders were on-hand to get the fire out quickly.
The Red Cross was also called in to assist the homeowners.
We're working to find out why this structure caught fire.
- Parke Co home considered a total loss after early morning fire
- Business in Casey a total loss after early morning fire
- Vincennes business considered a total loss after massive fire
- Home damaged by early morning fire
- Home destroyed by early morning fire
- Cabin a total loss after fire at Fowler Park in southern Vigo County
- Barn fire in Brazil total loss, multiple vehicles destroyed
- Worthington steakhouse a total loss after an overnight fire
- Home destroyed during early morning fire in West Terre Haute
- UPDATE: Early morning fire at Vigo County Community Corrections considered arson