PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - A Paris, Illinois woman is behind bars on child sex crime charges.
After an investigation, police arrested 21-year-old Ashley Brown after a report of an inappropriate sexual relationship between her and a minor.
Brown was booked into the Edgar County Jail on charges of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, and solicitation to meet a child.
- Paris woman arrested on child sex crime charges
- Vigo County woman faces a charge of incest as pair arrested on child sex crimes
- Owen County man arrested for child sex crimes
- Robinson man sentenced for child sex crimes
- Terre Haute man with long history of charges for child sex crimes charged with child solicitation
- Woman arrested on charges of child exploitation
- Greene County man charged with sex crimes against a five-year-old child
- Couple charged with child sex crimes, and incest enter not guilty plea, request public defenders
- Former Greene County coach faces charges for child sex crimes, sexual battery, public indecency
- Paris, Ill. man arrested in connection to woman's July suicide