PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - A Paris, Illinois man was arrested on arson charges.
Police say the fire happened last week at a home on 420 West Washington Street.
When fire crews arrived, the home was in flames.
While investigating the cause, evidence led officials to believe the fire was intentionally set.
Police arrested 31-year-old Bradley Latch for starting the blaze.
Is was charged with residential arson, and is currently in the Edgar County Jail.
- Paris man arrested for arson, accused of setting a home on fire
- Terre Haute man charged with arson, accused of setting apartment building on fire
- Man arrested for arson after weekend fire on 18th Street
- Trial date set for man arrested in connection to five arsons
- Arrest made in community corrections arson
- Edgar County woman arrested on arson charges
- Police charge man with arson for 17th and Eagle fire
- Car fire in Terre Haute ruled arson
- Terre Haute man arrested after allegedly setting van on fire
- Man charged with arson in Knox County