PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - Employees at a Paris, Illinois restaurant were robbed at gunpoint.
According to the Paris, Illinois Police Department, the employees at Wendy's were forced into a walk-in freezer, while two men robbed the store at gunpoint.
It happened just before 10:00 on Monday night.
Police say two men walked into the store and demanded money.
Both men were described as being 5 foot 11 inches and 170 lbs, with medium builds.
No customers were inside at the time.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 812-238-STOP.
- Paris, Illinois Wendy's robbed at gunpoint, police search for suspects
- Paris Police release photos from Wendy's armed robbery
- Accident shuts down Paris, Illinois road
- UPDATE: Boil order in Paris, Illinois lifted
- Police search for robbery suspect
- Man killed after hit by vehicle in Paris, Illinois
- Hope House in the works in Paris, Illinois
- Paris, Illinois charity one step closer to helping homeless teens
- Two credit card skimmers found at Paris, Illinois gas station
- Minor train derailment results in Paris, Illinois road closure