PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - A Paris, Illinois man is behind bars in connection to an ongoing death investigation.
Last week, 28-year-old Spencer Haley was arrested.
He is being charged with inducement to commit suicide, obstructing justice, and possession of meth.
Those charges stem from a July suicide death of a 21-year-old woman.
- Paris, Ill. man arrested in connection to woman's July suicide
- Paris, Ill. woman dies in overnight house fire
- Paris, Ill. plant to add 50 new jobs in expansion
- Old Citizens National Bank in Paris, Ill. is crumbling down.
- Paris woman arrested on child sex crime charges
- Man arrested for choking woman
- Paris, Ill. police respond to reports of active shooter at hospital, school placed on lockdown
- Linton woman speaks out against suicide
- Man wanted in connection to Terre Haute shooting arrested
- Vincennes man arrested in connection to armed robbery at restaurant