VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vincennes organization is trying for another facade grant...this time, to improve one of their projects already in the works.
The Vincennes Business and Arts Initiative is applying for a new grant.
It's for the Pantheon Theater located in downtown Vincennes.
The city was just awarded a facade grant a few months ago.
It's a $500,000 grant that will go towards a historical preservation.
The money will fix everything from windows to exterior brickwork.
They have been working on making the theater into a new CoWorks place in Vincennes.
They hope to find out early next year if they will receive the grant.
- Pantheon Theater applies for grant
- Pantheon Theater Project moving forward
- Plans revealed for the future of the Pantheon Theater
- New sprinkler system being worked into Pantheon Theater plans
- Knox County Council readjusts Pantheon agreement
- Purdue announces $2 million towards Pantheon project
- Plans accepted for Pantheon theatre project
- Communities can apply for grants for railroad crossing projects
- Communities have the chance to apply for Wabash River grants
- Theater where Red Skelton debuted is snubbed for state grant