BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - The Brazil Rotary Club served up pancakes for dinner Saturday night.
All to help raise money for the Clay Youth League.
The Brazil Family Restaurant hosted the event.
The league will use the money to keep their ballpark beautiful and clean for the upcoming season.
One rotary club member says it's all about helping out the kids in the community.
"Supporting the Clay Youth Program, any program locally here in Clay County. We love to support, and get involved, and anything we can do to support them, that's our main objective," said John Cesinger, Brazil Rotary Club president.
Next Saturday is opening day for the league.
The rotary club will be presenting a check to the kids.
Their goal from Saturday's event was $1500.
- Pancake breakfast to benefit Clay Youth League
- Ribfest benefits Clay County Youth Food Program
- Annual pancake breakfast to celebrate 31 years
- Clay Youth Food Program
- Guys Who Give donates to Clay County Youth Football League
- Hundreds more benefiting from Clay County Youth Food Program
- Clay County Youth Food Program needs volunteers
- Books and Breakfast: Kids get the chance to design pancakes at the library
- Vigo County Parks to Hold Learning Events Instead of Pancake Breakfast
- Pancakes for a good cause