BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - A popular Brazil, Indiana restaurant is back in business after a fire left it shut down for several months.
Back in February, a fire in the kitchen of the Mario Brothers restaurant forced them to shut their doors.
According to the Brail fire chief, it started in a cooler in the back of the building.
Nobody was hurt in the fire.
The owners of the family-owned business say they are thrilled to be up and running again.
On Friday, they received a plaque for operating in the community for 20 years.