BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - A popular Brazil, Indiana restaurant is back in business after a fire left it shut down for several months.
Back in February, a fire in the kitchen of the Mario Brothers restaurant forced them to shut their doors.
According to the Brail fire chief, it started in a cooler in the back of the building.
Nobody was hurt in the fire.
The owners of the family-owned business say they are thrilled to be up and running again.
On Friday, they received a plaque for operating in the community for 20 years.
- Owners of popular Brazil restaurant say they are thrilled to reopen after fire
- Popular Brazil restaurant reopens months after fire
- Riley restaurant reopens under new ownership
- Illinois restaurant reopens after flooding issues
- Crews work to reopen Mario Brothers restaurant after fire
- Car crashes into Brazil restaurant forcing it to close indefinitely
- Several people hurt after car crashes into Brazil restaurant
- Brazil sandwich shop already reopens after car drives into it
- Brazil business owner falls victim to phone scam
- Owner moves forward with plans to rebuild popular diner