VINCENNES, Ind (WTHI) - The Knox County Sheriff's Department confirms a major fire at the McDonald's on Hart Street.
Our radio partner, WVUB tells us the building was under construction, but the drive thru was open.
The fire happened around 2:00 Friday morning.
The sheriff's department says the roof caved in.
The cause of this fire is not known at this time.
No injuries have been reported.
As of 5:30 a.m., crews were still on the scene.
Due to the fire, Veterans Drive remains closed, but Hart Street is open.
- Overnight fire destroys McDonald's
- Home destroyed by overnight fire
- Terre Haute home destroyed by overnight fire
- Vacant house in West Terre Haute destroyed by overnight fire
- Fire destroys construction business
- Fire destroys Daviess county business
- Fire destroys Sullivan County diner
- Overnight fire claims a life
- Fire crews respond to overnight barn fire
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe