CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - An early morning fire at a Vermillion County restaurant remains undetermined at this hour.
Firefighters were called to the KFC/Taco Bell restaurant in Clinton around 3:30 Friday morning.
That is located on State Road 163.
Preliminary findings show the fire may have been caused by an electrical problem, however, the fire marshal has deemed the cause as undetermined at this time.
No injuries were reported.
- Clinton KFC/Taco Bell fire under investigation
- Clinton KFC/Taco Bell restaurant a total loss after Friday fire
- It's national taco day!
- Kraft Heinz recalls Taco Bell queso due to risk of botulism
- Deer breaks into Taco Casita
- Feathers fly as chicken shortage shuts KFCs across Britain
- Clinton fire causes nearly $600,000 in damage
- THPD Investigating Shots Fired
- Church in Clinton falls victim to graffiti, investigation underway
- Fork in the Road: Taco Tequila's Mexican Grill and Cantina