CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - An early morning fire at a Vermillion County restaurant remains undetermined at this hour.
Firefighters were called to the KFC/Taco Bell restaurant in Clinton around 3:30 Friday morning.
That is located on State Road 163.
Preliminary findings show the fire may have been caused by an electrical problem, however, the fire marshal has deemed the cause as undetermined at this time.
No injuries were reported.
- Clinton KFC/Taco Bell fire under investigation
- Clinton KFC/Taco Bell restaurant a total loss after Friday fire
- New Pilot/Taco Bell opens in Marshall
- KFC partners with Beyond Meat
- It's national taco day!
- Kraft Heinz recalls Taco Bell queso due to risk of botulism
- Taco Bell seasoned beef is being recalled over concerns of metal contamination
- Deer breaks into Taco Casita
- Feathers fly as chicken shortage shuts KFCs across Britain
- Clinton fire causes nearly $600,000 in damage