CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - An early morning fire at a Vermillion County restaurant remains undetermined at this hour.
Firefighters were called to the KFC/Taco Bell restaurant in Clinton around 3:30 Friday morning.
That is located on State Road 163.
Preliminary findings show the fire may have been caused by an electrical problem, however, the fire marshal has deemed the cause as undetermined at this time.
No injuries were reported.
- Clinton KFC/Taco Bell fire under investigation
- Clinton KFC/Taco Bell restaurant a total loss after Friday fire
- It's national taco day!
- Kraft Heinz recalls Taco Bell queso due to risk of botulism
- Feathers fly as chicken shortage shuts KFCs across Britain
- THPD Investigating Shots Fired
- Fork in the Road: Taco Tequila's Mexican Grill and Cantina
- Taco Tequilla Mexican Grill and Cantina opening second location
- Tackle Childhood Cancer Campaign kicks-off at Bell Game
- Clinton fire that killed one was intentionally set