TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The days are counting down until the Terre Haute Airshow.
On August 18th, the Terre Haute Regional Airport will host the first day of the show.
News 10 checked in with organizer Rick Burger.
He told us where planning for the big stands.
The show will have multiple acts.
They will include a professional skydiving team and the Blue Angels.
Burger expects more than 40,000 people to attend the event each day.
"We wanted to really make sure we made this a great air show. Our plans are to have this every three years. We have raised our budget of $400,000. And then when we get done and all bills are paid we'll give back to the community," Burger said.
The Terre Haute Air Show will take place on August 18th through the 19th.
Right now tickets for the event are $10, but go up to $15 on May 19th.
If you wait to buy them at the gate, it will cost $20.
You can purchase them here or at the airport.
- Organizers expect 40,000 people per day to visit Terre Haute Air Show
- VCSC says the use of school buses will cost Terre Haute Air Show about $40,000
- Terre Haute Air Show New Information
- Schedule for the Terre Haute Air Show
- Terre Haute Air Show is just 58 Days Away
- With 32,000 tickets already sold, organizers gear up for Terre Haute Air Show
- More performers announced for 2018 Terre Haute Air Show
- Jets start touching down for Terre Haute Air Show
- Many travel to Wabash Valley for Terre Haute Air Show
- Santa's reindeer visit Terre Haute Children's Museum