TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local group will shed light on homelessness in our community.
Your help is needed.
Operation Vanguard starts on Saturday.
It's a project put together by Reach Services along with community partners.
Veterans and volunteers will experience six days of homelessness.
The goal is to draw attention to the needs of homeless vets in our community.
The event starts on Saturday at 5:00 p.m. and runs through November 17th.
You can drop donations off at Reach Services at 1400 Hulman Street in Terre Haute.
You can also donate online right here.
- Operation Vanguard: Going homeless to help homeless vets
- Food drive helps homeless veterans
- Help needed to warm homeless kitties
- Volunteers team up to help area homeless
- Group works to help Terre Haute homeless
- Upcoming count to assess needs of local homeless population
- Local woman gives the homeless a voice in new book
- "There's a big disparity." Homeless count needs accuracy
- Paris, Illinois charity one step closer to helping homeless teens
- ISU Earth Day event hopes to help the homeless