VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI)- A man is arrested on multiple charges in Vermillion County.
The Vermillion County Sheriff's Office says is happened after 11 p.m. Friday night.
Officials say an officer working Operation Pullover was traveling northbound on State Road 63 when he noticed a vehicle traveling at 116 miles per hour.
The officer conducted a traffic stop, pulling over 20-year-old Antoine L. Divine. Police say he's from Danville, Illinois.
Officials say Divine admitted to smoking marijuana, after police noticed his car smelled of it. They say Divine failed Standardized Field Sobriety tests. Officials add that Divine consented to a chemical test, and was taken to Regional Hospital in Terre Haute for a blood draw and urine sample.
Divine faces charges of reckless driving and Operating a Vehicle under a controlled substance.
Officials say he's being held in the Vermillion County Jail on a $9,000.00 (with 10% allowed) bond.
- Operation Pullover arrest in Vermillion County
- Vermillion County man arrested for dealing meth
- Vermillion County represented in NASDAQ
- Vermillion County Cleanup fast approaching
- Vermillion County Trustee arrested for theft and official misconduct
- Vermillion County man arrested on home improvement fraud
- Vermillion County woman arrested for fraudulent credit card charges
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest in Vermillion County
- Car catches fire in Vermillion County
- Vermillion County Fair Prepares for Hot Weekend