TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - U.S. Shoppers are on pace to spend a record amount of money online this season.
Consumers spent more than $80 billion dollars on e-commerce platforms from November 1st to December 6th.
The full holiday season runs from November 1st to December 31st.
U.S. consumers are expected to spend $124 billion dollars during that time.
That figure would smash last year's total spending of around 108 billion dollars.
Shoppers in Alaska, California, Washington, New York, and Wyoming have spent the most money per order so far this holiday season.
- Online holiday shopping could break record
- Breaking the holiday spending blues
- Watch out for these holiday shopping scams
- Giant pickup tower makes holiday shopping easy
- Walmart to launch new online home shopping experience
- Starting now, you will be taxed when you shop online
- ISU welcomes a record-breaking freshman class
- CASA to help with holiday shopping for a good cause
- 6 ways your brain is tricked into holiday shopping
- Online Public Inspection File