PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - One person is taken to the hospital after a one-vehicle accident in Parke County.
It happened Saturday morning around 9 a.m. on State Road 47.
The Marshall Volunteer Fire Department responded to the accident at a location west of the Turkey Run Golf Course.
Officials say the roads were slushy at the time of the accident. They say they can’t rule out slick road conditions as a cause for the accident.
Officials say one passenger in the back seat of the truck pictured above was taken to Union Hospital in Terre Haute.
They say the truck's driver and front seat passenger refused transport.
- One taken to hospital after Parke County vehicle accident
- Parke County man airlifted after lawnmower accident
- No injuries reported after two vehicle accident in Parke County Monday morning
- Crash involves several parked vehicles
- Three vehicle accident Wednesday morning in southern Vigo County
- One arrested for OVWI after accident in Parke County
- One person airlifted after single-vehicle Parke County crash
- Injuries reported after one vehicle accident on Darwin Road
- ISP believes fatigued driver the cause of single vehicle accident on I-70 in Putnam County
- Suspect in custody after accident involving stolen vehicle in Vigo County