TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - Police say one person went to the hospital after a Friday morning crash in Terre Haute.
It happened at the intersection of 9th and Walnut Streets.
Police told News 10 an SUV was driving on Walnut.
The driver reported having a green light when a van from 9th Street went through the intersection.
Police said the driver of the van could not remember the color of the light.
The crash caused the SUV to roll.
- Crash Thursday morning in Terre Haute sends one to hospital
- Terre Haute Police investigate Friday morning shooting
- One sent to the hospital after Friday morning crash in Terre Haute
- Both Terre Haute hospitals to have flu restrictions by Friday
- Officials say Friday morning Terre Haute fire suspicious
- Man arrested for Friday morning shooting in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute's hospitals lift flu restrictions
- Terre Haute hospitals train for active shooter
- Terre Haute police chase leaves suspect hospitalized
- U.S. Congressman tours Terre Haute hospital