SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - One person was seriously injured in a Sullivan County crash on Friday afternoon.
It happened around 1:00 on State Road 54 near Dugger.
According to police, Wacey Robertson was driving a Hummer eastbound on 54 when he hit a farm tractor being driven by Duggar resident Dale Cullison.
Police say Robertson was distracted and didn't slow down, causing him to crash into the tractor.
Cullison was taken to Regional Hospital in Terre Haute in serious condition.
Robertson was not injured.
- One person seriously injured after Sullivan County crash
- One dead, one seriously injured in Sullivan County crash
- Two injured in early morning crash in Sullivan County
- One person injured in car/pedestrian crash
- Person injured after crash with street sweeper
- One person seriously injured in Martin County moped crash
- Early Morning Fatal Crash in Sullivan County
- Driver nearly impaled after Sullivan County crash
- Pedestrian fatally struck in Sullivan County crash
- Sullivan County Ambulance update