TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Police are investigating a crash on the north side of Terre Haute.
It happened around 9:30 Friday night.
Emergency crews told News 10 two vehicles crashed at the intersection of Haythorne Avenue and 35th Street.
One person was transported to the hospital.
The extent of the injuries remains unclear at this time.
Police have not released a cause for the crash.
- One person hurt after northside crash
- One person hurt after Terre Haute crash
- One person hurt in Tuesday morning crash
- One person hurt in Vermillion County crash
- Police search for person accused of stealing a purse from an elderly woman at northside Menards
- One person hurt after Thursday night crash in Terre Haute
- One person hurt in 3rd Street crash involving emergency vehicle
- One person hurt after Terre Haute crash involving motorcycle
- Old northside Dairy Queen getting a new life
- Local choir decks the halls at Northside Community Church