MARTINSVILLE, Ill. (WTHI) - One person is dead in Clark County, Illinois after an ATV accident.
Illinois State Police said it happened Sunday afternoon near York Street at Hilltop Drive in Martinsville.
Police said 72-year-old Fred Hain was driving the ATV when it left the road and flipped onto the drivers side.
Two other passangers were on the ATV.
Police have not released information about their conditions.
- One person dead in Clark County, Illinois after ATV accident
- Clark County man dead after accident involving train
- Clark County Fair underway in Illinois
- One dead after accident in Illinois
- Driver killed in Clark County accident
- One dead after accident in Vermilion County, Illinois
- One person killed in weekend ATV crash
- One person dead after motorcycle accident in Knox County
- One person dead after Putnam County crash
- Accident shuts down Paris, Illinois road