GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police have now released the names of those involved in a Greene County crash.
The Greene County Sheriff's Office says 37-year-old Jeremiah Murphy of Springville, Indiana died in the accident.
The crash happened around 9 p.m. Friday at State Road 45 and Carmichael Road. Police said two vehicles hit each other head on.
We now know the names of the three other people taken to the hospital.
The Greene County Sheriff's Office says they are 51-year-old Raul Ramirez, 31-year-old Kayla Faubion, and a child. Their injuries are unknown at this time.
Officials say the accident is still under investigation.
- UPDATE: Names released in Greene County fatal crash
- Name of victim of fatal Friday night crash in Greene County released
- Victims names released from Saturday I-70 crashes
- Police release name of crash victim
- Names released after Clark County crash on I-70
- UPDATE: Missing Greene County teen located safely
- Police release names in fatal accident in Washington, Indiana
- Name released in fatal car versus pedestrian accident
- One killed in Greene County crash
- Police release more information on Greene County double murder/suicide