GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police have now released the names of those involved in a Greene County crash.
The Greene County Sheriff's Office says 37-year-old Jeremiah Murphy of Springville, Indiana died in the accident.
The crash happened around 9 p.m. Friday at State Road 45 and Carmichael Road. Police said two vehicles hit each other head on.
We now know the names of the three other people taken to the hospital.
The Greene County Sheriff's Office says they are 51-year-old Raul Ramirez, 31-year-old Kayla Faubion, and a child. Their injuries are unknown at this time.
Officials say the accident is still under investigation.
- UPDATE: Names released in Greene County fatal crash
- Name released in I-70 fatal crash
- Name of victim of fatal Friday night crash in Greene County released
- Police identify three teens involved in fatal Greene County crash
- Name released in weekend Clay County fatal accident
- Victims names released from Saturday I-70 crashes
- Police release name of crash victim
- UPDATE: name released in deadly Clay County accident
- Names released after Clark County crash on I-70
- Names released in an eastern Vigo County crash