PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - One person was airlifted after a crash in Parke County.
It happened Monday afternoon on U.S. 36 near State Road 59.
That is just west of Raccoon State Recreation Area.
According to Parke County Sheriff Justin Cole a single vehicle left the roadway, doing damage to boats and trailers at Reeder Trausch Marine, Inc.
An occupant of that vehicle was airlifted to an out of area hospital.
The cause of the crash and the extent of injuries remains unclear at this time.
- One person airlifted after single-vehicle Parke County crash
- One person sent to hospital following single-vehicle crash
- One person airlifted after eastern Vigo County crash
- 69-year-old Truck driver airlifted after Parke County semi crash
- Police in Parke County investigate crash, one airlifted
- Parke County man airlifted after lawnmower accident
- Loogootee man killed in single-vehicle crash
- Five hurt in southern Vigo County single-vehicle crash
- Cumberland County woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- Two children airlifted after Vermillion County crash