Photo Gallery 3 Images
Update: According to Vigo County Dispatch, both lanes are back open and the area has been cleaned up.
TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - Vigo County dispatch is asking drivers to avoid travel on I-70 this morning.
I-70 Eastbound will have the right lane closed on I-70 between the 11 and 18 mile marker and will be closed for approximately 5 to 6 hours for clean-up due to a semi fire.
The left lane will be open for traffic.
Only one lane for traffic is open and is backing up quickly going east on I-70.
- Both lanes of I-70 eastbound are back open
- I-70 lane restrictions begin September 11
- Eastbound lane of busy Terre Haute road closed for construction
- All lanes reopen after Vigo County I-70 crash
- Clay County crash on I-70 forces westbound lane closure
- Crews set to close I-70 lane for 'deep patching'
- Lanes restrictions coming up for I-70 in Vigo County
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- Semi overturns at I-70 exit
- Clean up efforts back up traffic on I-70