PARKE COUTNY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Parke County Sheriff's Office reported one lane of U.S. 41 was closed south of Lyford on Thursday morning.
Officials reported there was a one vehicle accident Thursday morning that hit an electrical pole and snapped it.
Police were on the scene directing traffic but they asked for drivers to be careful when going through the area.
- One lane of U.S. 41 was closed Thursday south of Lyford after accident
- U.S. 41 back open in Lyford after transformer fire
- Lyford construction project set to enter a new phase...part of U.S. 41 to completely close
- Lyford project turned dangerous
- Lyford Y closure pushed back
- Lyford T reopens to traffic
- Construction begins on U.S. 41; Lane restrictions expected
- Driver killed in crash that closed part of U.S. 41 South
- Dangerous Lyford "Y" intersection set to change
- 24 hour emergency boil order in Lyford