TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One person was hurt after a car hit a bicycle.
It happened around 9:30 Monday night at 9th and Washington Streets in Terre Haute.
Officials told News 10 the victim was taken to Regional Hospital in Terre Haute.
Their current condition is unclear at this time.
- One injured in car crash involving bicycle
- Jeep crashes into Bicycle
- One hurt in crash involving bicycle in downtown Terre Haute
- Child riding bicycle injured after being hit by vehicle
- Sullivan man on bicycle accused of trying to outrun police (in a car) on his bicycle
- Two cars involved in Saturday morning crash
- One person injured in car/pedestrian crash
- Indiana lawmakers consider requiring youth bicycle helmets
- Crash involves several parked vehicles
- One person loaded onto an ambulance after a witness says a van crashed into a bicycle