TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - An accident at 3rd and Hulman Streets in Terre Haute on Friday happened after a car reportedly ran a red light.
That's according to witnesses.
The crash happened just before noon.
According to police, a black Dodge Charge was driving north on 3rd Street when it reportedly ran the light and hit an SUV.
The crash caused the SUV to roll over, slide across the road, and hit another car.
The driver of the SUV had to be cut from the vehicle and was taken to Regional Hospital for injuries to his left leg and arm.
No other injuries were reported.
- One hurt after a car reportedly runs a red light at Terre Haute intersection
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed until Thursday
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed through June
- Terre Haute man arrested after reportedly running his father over with vehicle
- One person hurt after Terre Haute crash
- One hurt in West Terre Haute fire
- Crews close downtown Terre Haute intersection after massive sinkhole develops
- Train vs. car accident at 15th and Washington blocked several intersections in Terre Haute
- Car fire in Terre Haute ruled arson
- Terre Haute man accused of threatening couple at red light enters plea