CLARK COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - One man was hurt after a crash on I-70 in Illinois.
It happened on Monday in Clark County.
Illinois State Police say Gregory Williams of Mattoon was driving west, pulling a flatbed trailer.
The trailer started to fishtail and Williams lost control.
Police told us it caused him to run off the road and flip over.
He was taken to an Effingham hospital.
His condition is unclear at this time.
- One hurt after Clark County crash on I-70
- Names released after Clark County crash on I-70
- Illinois State Police working multiple crashes on I-70 in Clark County
- All Lanes open after a serious crash on I-70 in Clark County
- Two injured in four-vehicle crash on I-70 in Clark County
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- Heavy rain to blame for I-70 crash
- Several vehicles involved in I-70 Crash
- Victims names released from Saturday I-70 crashes
- Brazil man arrested after fatal I-70 crash