VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - One person was sent to the hospital after a single-vehicle crash in Vigo County.
It happened Monday morning on State Road 46 near Riley.
First responders told News 10 the driver of an SUV left the road and hit a guardrail. That is when his vehicle rolled.
Officials say he was alert and conscious. The extent of his injuries are unknown at this time.
He was taken to Regional Hospital for treatment.
- One hospitalized in single-vehicle Vigo County crash
- Five hurt in southern Vigo County single-vehicle crash
- One person sent to hospital following single-vehicle crash
- Loogootee man killed in single-vehicle crash
- Cumberland County woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- One person airlifted after single-vehicle Parke County crash
- Single vehicle crash in Terre Haute under investigation
- Rockville man in stable condition after single-vehicle crash
- Two ejected from uCabbi taxi in single-vehicle I-70 crash
- Southern Indiana woman killed in single vehicle crash