PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - One person was arrested for OVWI after an accident in Parke County on Thursday morning.
The Parke County Sheriff’s Office reports they were called to an accident around 4:30 a.m. near Coxville Road and U.S. Highway 41.
Deputies found a vehicle with heavy front end damage.
The driver was identified as Eric Wilson, 35 of Rockville. During their investigation, police found there were different accident locations; one near the Lyford Y and one in Snake Hollow.
Wilson was arrested for OVWI with BAC greater than 0.15 percent and leaving the scene of a property damage accident.
He was taken to the Parke County Jail with a bond of $8,000.
- One arrested for OVWI after accident in Parke County
- Parke County man airlifted after lawnmower accident
- Wanted Parke County woman arrested
- One taken to hospital after Parke County vehicle accident
- Woman arrested for Counterfeiting in Parke County
- Man arrested after Parke County pursuit
- One arrested, injuries reported after accident in Jasper County
- Not guilty plea entered for suspect from double fatal accident in Parke County
- No injuries reported after two vehicle accident in Parke County Monday morning
- Injuries reported after accident on State Road 163 in Parke County