MARTIN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Authorities were busy with a criminal pursuit in Martin County.
Police say that while executing a search warrant at Cary Clifton's home near Shoals, they found meth in plain view.
A short time later police say Clifton came home and took off in his truck.
Police say Clifton reached speeds in excess of double the posted speed limited. The pursuit eventually ended and Clifton was taken into custody.
The 36-year-old is facing eight charges including reckless driving and resisting law enforcement.
- One arrested after pursuit in Martin County
- Man arrested after Parke County pursuit
- Martin County Sheriff's Deputy arrested on drug charges
- Terre Haute man arrested after overnight pursuit
- Power restored in Daviess and Martin counties
- Martin County hostage situation ends without incident
- Martin County man killed in crash
- Falling tree kills driver in Martin County
- Martin County crash ends with one dead
- Martin County continues to deal with flooding