PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A shots fired call in Parke County landed a Rosedale man in jail.
Deputies arrested 38-year-old Justin Robbins early Sunday morning.
They were called to a Rosedale address for reports of gunfire.
Police say someone fired a shot during a domestic disturbance.
After a search, involving K-9s, police arrested Robbins.
He was preliminarily charged with criminal recklessness.
- One arrested after Rosedale shots fired call
- Rosedale receives third Community Crossing grant
- Multiple agencies responded to house fire in Rosedale
- American Legion in Rosedale holds flag retirement ceremony
- Rosedale is the place to be for strawberry lovers
- Car flips on Rosedale Road and Rio Grande
- Rosedale kids get a big donation to help with ILEARN
- Rosedale teacher charged with sex crimes against a student
- Two arrested after shots fired investigation
- Two arrested after shots fired at residence