VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A traffic stop uncovers 20 bags of marijuana and puts one man behind bars.
Indiana State Police stopped a car Tuesday night on 7th Street near Washington in Terre Haute for operating with no headlights.
Police say during that stop officers searched the vehicle and discovered 20 bags of marijuana in the trunk of the vehicle.
21-year-old Damond Cobb, Jr. of Indianapolis was arrested and taken to the Vigo County Jail.
He's charged with dealing and the possession of marijuana. A male passenger was not charged and released from the scene.
- One arrested after 20 bags of marijuana found during traffic stop
- Convicted felon arrested during traffic stop after two guns located
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest in Vermillion County
- Body of man in plastic bag found by Michigan hunters
- Happiness Bag offers Christmas Encounter
- Police find 75 lbs of pot during I-70 traffic stop
- Vigo County traffic stop leads police to accused sex offender
- Terre Haute woman facing drug charges after traffic stop
- Police find stolen handgun during Terre Haute traffic stop